2 of You - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Pink Paislee
Letters: Pink Paislee
Ephemera: Pink Paislee
Flowers: Manor House Creations
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Leaves: Prima
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop
Modeling Paste: Blick
Ink: Ranger
Other: Doily, Baby's Breath
Photo Credit: Rosie Highers

I created this layout for Your Memories Here Designs using the Pink Paislee London Market collection and some Manor House Creations flowers from my stash.  I just love the soft romantic papers in this line!

I used a stencil and some modeling paste to add a layer of texture to the base of my page. I then colored it with some Distress Inks.


Several pieces from the London Market Ephemera Pack were the perfect size to tuck into my flower clusters.

Be sure to stop by the Your Memories Here Store and visit the Pink Paislee section. Also available are the Nantucket, Spring Jubilee, Indigo Bleu and Declarations collections! If you're running low on embellishments from the last Prima release, there are still Winter Grab Bags available in 3 different sizes in the YMH Store.

Comments

Post a Comment