Magnetic Photo Frame - Momenta D-Lite

Momenta Supplies:
Free To Be Me Super Paper Pad - PA-2263
Free To Be Me Puffy Messages - ST-4698
Free To Be Me Mini Clear Peace Stickers - ST-4846
Layered Kaleidoscope Stickers - ST-4726

Other Supplies:
Magnetic Frame - Flexi-Frame


The Momenta Free To Be Me Collection is one of my favorites.  I recently redecorated my daughter's room and this collection has been most helpful for several small room decor projects.  I decided to freshen up an old magnetic frame and the flowers and peace signs were so fitting 5 going on 16 year old daughter.



I covered the frame with a piece of patterned paper from the Free To Be Me Super Paper Pad.  I secured small magnets to the back of several colorful stickers to use as photo anchors.


The Clear Layered Stickers are my favorite Momenta embellishments.  I just love the glitter and glaze on this sticker!


There are dozens of Momenta paper collections available that would be perfect for a project like this.  Try personalizing a frame for a recent graduate, favorite teacher or special loved one or pet.  The photo is held to the frame by magnets, which makes swapping photos a snap!

Comments

  1. Super job!! this collection looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you made this magnetic to easily swap out photos...and the design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment