Bright & Early ATC - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Chipboard: Prima
Cotton Tape: Prima
Resist Canvas: Prima
Flower Center: Prima
Stamp: Prima
Embossing Powder: American Crafts
Ink: Martha Stewart, Ranger, Tsukineko
Mist: Tattered Angels
Other: Staples, Twine

I had a lot of fun creating this ATC for Your Memories Here Designs!  My photos left me uninspired this week, but I'm still loving the Prima Almanac Collection so I decided to make an altered trading card with my favorite supplies, no photo required.


The "Agenda" patterned paper from the Prima Almanac collection has a wonderful selection of notecards that make great bases for ATCs.


I was excited to try out some new purchases, a couple of Prima's clear stamps and cotton tape.  The cotton tape is without design so I used some ink and a new stamp to add a fun print.


Prima's cotton tape is available in three different colors and widths.  The tape has adhesive on the back which makes it really easy to add to projects.  After cutting a small piece of cotton tape from the roll, I peeled back and cut a small portion of the backing on each end of the tape to hold it secure to my work surface while I stamped my design.


Here is what my piece of tape looked like after stamping.  I liked the black and cream for the this project, but it would be fun to add color after stamping.

To build my ATC I first filled the white space on my card with a Prima stamp and embossing powder.  I then added color with Distress Ink, Distress Stain and Tattered Angels Mist.  Once my base was dry, I added cotton tape, resist canvas, chipboard, a flower center, twine and designs I cut from the Almanac patterned papers.  If you haven't tired creating ATCs, they're really fun, a great way to use up smaller pieces of paper and embellishments, and also the perfect size to try a new technique. 

Thanks for stopping by today and happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. oh wow - the cotton adhesive tape ... where do you get that from ???

    Fabulous ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Dana well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment