Top 11 of 2011: ATCs, Tags, Cards & Home Decor Projects

Yesterday I posted my top 11 layouts of 2011.  Today I'm sharing my top 11 altered trading cards, tags, cards and home decor projects.  One of my goals for 2011 was to start using my scrap supplies for more than just layouts.  I am thrilled with all that I have learned this year and look forward to stretching myself even more in 2012!








Remember The Moments Notebook pdf file designed by Alda Stevens

Supplies provided by Momenta

Supplies provided by Flying Unicorn

Comments

  1. These are such delightfully cute little pieces of whimsy! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fabulous line up of gorgeous creations!
    Wishing you a very creative 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana, I can see why these are your tops, they are FANTASTIC! I cannot decide which one I love best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment