Noel - Flying Unicorn

Supplies:
Paper: Riddersholm
Flowers: Flying Unicorn, Petaloo
Wood Flourish: Kaisercraft
Letter Stickers: Jenni Bowlin
Black Dots: Pebbles
Ink: Ranger
Reindeer Template: Robert Sabuda & Matthew Reinhart (MarthaStewart.com)
Other: Twine

I had so much fun creating this pop-up card for Flying Unicorn's December Issue of Enchanting Creations Magazine!  I usually keep my cards simple, with only a handwritten sentiment on the inside.  I decided to challenge myself and I'm thrilled with the results.  I'm not sure who I'll give this card to, but I can't wait to see their face when they open the card and find the surprise inside!

Here is the front of the card.

If you want to see your artwork in the next issue of Enchanting Creations Magazine, submit your work for the following calls by January 13, 2012.

Valentine's Day
Winter Wonderland - Layouts with Snow
Irish I Were Irish - Cards and Layouts in Shades of Green
Be Not Afraid of Greatness - Shakespearean Inspired Projects
Cards - Any Theme
Altered Projects - Any Theme

Comments

Post a Comment