Me - Creative Soup Fun in the Sun Crop

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Bo Bunny
Paper: Sassafras
Letters: American Crafts
Stickers: Sassafras
Doily: Hallmark
Chipboard: Pink Paislee
Rub-on: Glitz Design
Mist: Clearsnap
Ink: Ranger
Other: Staples, Tissue Paper, Twine

I created this layout for Creative Soup's Fun in the Sun Crop.  Kim's challenge requires the use of a color palette from Design Seeds, one of my favorite sites for color palettes.  Purple and navy always catches my eye.  I used one of my favorite photos of myself that was taken last summer while I was in Chicago for Lollapolooza.  A long weekend without the kids was wonderful and I felt as free as a bird!  I was also thrilled to hear music from some of my favorite bands, both old and new.

Here is the color palette that inspired this layout:


If you are looking for some fun challenges, the crop runs until Saturday, August 27th.  There are plenty of prize packages up for grabs and the challenges and artwork from the Creative Team are really inspiring!


Comments