Boo! - Reminisce Card Sketch Challenge

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Reminisce
Sticker: Reminisce
Rox: Queen & Company

I created this super cute card for the current Reminisce Card Sketch Challenge.  My oldest daughter just picked out her Halloween costume and she's going to be a witch.  I've had witches on the brain lately so the Reminisce Miss Halloween collection was a perfect fit for this sketch challenge!

Here is the sketch I used as inspiration for this card:


One creative participant will win a Reminisce prize pack and have their image featured on the blog!  Wouldn't that be a treat?!

Comments

  1. great job! love this! - oh we have to start thinking about halloween too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! I love this, it's darling!!!!!! Great job on the challenge and thanks so very much for stopping by and leaving me a comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana~ HEY! How are ya? LOVE {in big bold letters} this card! It was made for me, if you only knew! So, short story ~ Last year, we had a Reminisce DT Weekend, and all met in Iowa to spend a phenomenal weekend scrapping with the Reminisce Girls...and Andria had us all pick our favorite character from the Reminisce lines. They made a game out of it, and we had to guess who picked what ~ I was the PURPLE-HAIRED WITCH!!! I LOVE HER!! (And I would dye my hair to match hers if I could get away with it, lol)! Ok, sorry, not so short...but hopefully made you smile. THANKS for playing along, I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Love the card...thanks for playing along with the Reminisce Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment