5 Weeks In The Field

Supplies:
Paper: Crate Paper
Letters: American Crafts, October Afternoon
Chipboard: Crate Paper
 Die-cuts: Crate Paper
 Stickers: Crate Paper
 Thread: Iris
 Mist: Clearsnap
 Pen: Zig
 Miscellaneous: Name Tape, Staples

I bought the Crate Paper Toy Box collection specifically for the camouflage paper, helicopters and green army men.  I had a lot of fun making a military themed layout with my husband's old field training photos from his freshman year of college ROTC.  I'm very lucky that my husband is in the engineering field in the USAF and therefore doesn't see much action and has never been deployed.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he is able to stay close to home for the rest of his career.  A big thank you to all the service members who serve this great country at home and abroad!

Comments