Humor Returns ATC

Supplies:
Paper: Hambly Screen Prints
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Clearsnap
Other: Book Text

I made another ATC for my slowly growing collection.  Scrapbook News and Review Magazine had a call for found poetry ATCs and this is what I created.  I cut text from one of my favorite books, Wuthering Heights, and made my own poem.

Vexations flourishing into the wind,
Like the flakes of a snow shower.
My spirits displaced no further,
Humour returned for another visit.

If you would like to start creating more mixed media projects, Scrapbook News and Review Magazine has wonderful step-by-step tutorials, both on their front page and inside each issue of the magazine, at a variety of skill levels.  Join the Mixed Media group and share you work and don't forget to submit your projects for a real chance at getting published!

I can count on SNR to have an exciting call each month that pushes me to step out of my comfort zone. SNR is always looking for artwork at a variety of skill levels and styles. Check out the current calls for a real chance to be published!

Comments