I Hold The Key

 Supplies:
Rub-on: Kaisercraft
Ink: Ranger
Miscellaneous: Book Page, Key, Twine

I've recently started making altered trading cards and I totally love the idea of making a little piece of art!  This is my very first ATC.  I have to admit that I didn't really know how to start as I have never created anything from scratch.  I love patterned paper, so I usually use that as my inspiration.  It was a new experience for me to look at a blank piece of poster board and create from there.  I have made several more ATCs and I'm having a lot of fun!  I am storing all of my work in my 7 Gypsies Mini Library Drawer. I was one of the 6 lucky winners of the Mini Drawer Giveaway, so a big thank you to 7 Gypsies for their generosity! My goal is to have this drawer FULL by the end of the year.


Comments