Artsy Girl - Scrap Attack Sketch Challenge

Supplies:
Paper: Glitz Design, Karen Foster
Chipboard: GCD Studios
Flowers: Prima, Petaloo
Leaves: Recollections
Felt: Queen & Company
Butterfly: Prima
Ink: Clearsnap
Sketch: JJ Sobey

I created this page for the current Sketch Challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Talented {SAS}sy design team member JJ Sobey also creates sketches for the {SAS}sy Sketch Challenge each month.  Stop by the message board to see JJ's sketch and member interpretations! As a reminder, all scrappers who complete the minimum amount of {SAS}sy challenges per month are eligible to win a coupon good for an additional 10% off all purchases from the SAS Store! The {SAS}sy Team would love to see how you interpret this challenge and how you are inspired by any of our other monthly challenges, which include ad, color, scrapbook play, journaling, croppy cat and our new stash challenge. Happy scrapping!

I LOVE mixing paper from different manufacturers and finding new ways to use themed papers. I found this beautiful piece of Karen Foster paper in the {SAS}sy Clearance Rack. I LOVE the soccer net pattern on this paper and I didn't let the fact that I don't know anyone who plays soccer stop me from buying it, LOL! I really like the shade of blue and the small yellow accents and black border. This paper looks like I spent time painting it, and because of the pattern, has a lot of depth. The Glitz Designs Scarlett Collection looks great with this paper and for only $0.17, this Karen Foster paper is a steal!

Comments

  1. Aw - thanks for the shout out! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment