Sketch Day With The Design Dollies

Supplies:
Paper: Bella Blvd, DCWV, Hambly Screen Prints, KI Memories, Scrapworks
Letters: American Crafts
Chipboard: American Crafts
Ribbon: Prima
Mist: Tattered Angels
Sketch: Kristy Dalman

One of my favorite things about Thursday is the new sketch reveal at the Dollhouse! Kristy has another awesome sketch for this week. My second design term with the Dollies is almost complete and I have finally conquered the trifecta! I combined all the challenges posted this week while creating my page and incorporated Leah's fabulous color combo (brown, gold and a neutral), Karen's challenge to pile on at least 5 layers and Kristy's awesome sketch. The only people more happy with this page than me are my two girls, who are in love with Kesha. Yep, I get to listen to this CD 24/7! You have until Wednesday December 8th at midnight EST to create something using this sketch. If you'd like to rock the Trifecta you have until Sunday December 12th at midnight EST to submit your project.

Don't forget about the Dollie Call! Remember, you have until December 10th to submit your application! Check out all the details HERE! Good luck to all who apply. It's great to be a Dollie!

Comments