Cute

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: graphic 45, Glitz Design, SEI
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Flower: Prima
Button: American Crafts
Tag: Scarlet Lime
Rub-on: Fancy Pants
Ink: Clearsnap

I created this page for the October Scrapbook Play Challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. Who says there are rules in scrapbooking? Our {SAS}sy Scrapbook Play Challenges will help you “cut loose” and open your eyes to all the rules you follow, consciously or not. Most of us often use papers and embellishments from the same collection or manufacturer on a scrapbook page. This month's challenge requires the use of products from a blind grab (no peeking!) into your stash. I keep all my papers in large ziploc bags according to manufacturer and my embellishments are seperated by type in various containers. I randomly chose 4 big bags and 4 embellishments from my stash. I ended up grabbing ziploc bags containing papers from Glitz Design, SEI, Graphic 45 and the SAS August kit. My random embellishments included Prima flowers, American Crafts Flair, a butterfly tag and Fancy Pants rub-ons. Because I had more than one paper line in some of my manufacturer bags, I was able to coordinate my colors fairly easily. I was lucky that the embellishments I grabbed were fairly new and also had colors I could work with. For someone who likes to be in control, this was pretty fun!

Comments

  1. Ahhhhh, so cute! LOVE this paper~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dana this is adorable - and so up you scientific background self! Love it! I may have to find time to check out that challenge.
    hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment