Celebrating 125 Sketches With Creative Scrappers!

Supplies:
Paper: Girls' Paperie, Pink Paislee
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Clear Stickers: Little Yellow Bicycle
Stars: Tereas Collins
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Clearscrap
Sketch #125: Creative Scrappers

Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is excited to be one of the sponsors at Creative Scrappers for their 125th Sketch Celebration! To play along with the {SAS}sy scrappers complete a layout with SKETCH 125, post it on to the Creative Scrappers blog and also post a picture of your layout in the challenge section of the SAS message board.
If you participate in this challenge and the {SAS}sy Scrap Pink Crop this coming weekend you will earn a ticket into the Scrap Pink Crop Prize Bucket! To be eligible for prizes, you simply have to participate. Deadline for all entries on this challenge ONLY is 11PM on October 16, 2010. Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. Really cute, love the papers, and I love this sketch! I'll definitely be doing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so terrible about visiting my blog friends so I'm apologizing right up front for my neglect. But here I am ready to leave you a fabulous comment on your fabulous lo. I just love your style sooo much. :)

    And thanks for stopping by. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment