Broken


Supplies:
Paper: Onirie
Brick paper: Rolling Stone Magazine
Overlay: Hambly Screen Prints
Alphas: American Crafts
Flowers, Leaves, Ribbon, Pearls: Prima
Adhesive Rox: Queen & Company
Clock Sheer: Maya Road
Pen: Y&C
Miscellaneous: Eye Shadow Case Mirror


I created this page for the Candy Shoppe Designs Makeup 2 Breakup Challenge. Use this photo as inspiration and also a broken element or two in your creation. This broken element can be anything that is not fully intact, a torn patterned paper, a broken embellishment, whatever your clever mind can think up and please share your technique with the rest of us. I broke the mirror from a case of old eyeshadow. The journaling is from the song "Broken" by Seether and reads; I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I'm strong enough cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away.

Comments

  1. Wow, I love your layout! A broken mirror, seriously?! Awesome, and thanks so much for your Tim Holtz prize, I'll be emailing you right away (so stoked!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is such a fabulous lo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment