The Sand Box



I created this sand box for this week's Design Dollies Elements Challenge. To begin thinking about those gorgeous sunny, summery, beachy days ahead we needed to create a predominantly SANDY project in honor of upcoming relaxing days! I used a photo cube that has been part of my stash forever and my favorite free embellies, sand and shells! Please upload your sandy projects by midnight on Monday, June 21st in order to be included in this month's Elements Prize draw. Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. WOW! I am just like holy...holy....wow! This is so sweet and looks like straight from the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea!!! You should sub it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome is this project?! ;)

    hugs,
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just gorgeous, I loved this on the site, you are just so artistic and can certainly see outside the square. Love it. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Dana!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment