Halo

Supplies:
Paper: Moxxie
Paint: Kaisercraft, Shimmerz, Zig
Gold Leaves: Prima
Adhesive Rox: Queen & Company
Stamps: Making Memories
Marker: Sharpie
Miscellaneous: Ric Rac, Butterflies, Pipe Cleaners, Cardboard

I created this page for the Do What You Feel Now Challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs. I was inspired by a song by my favorite artist, Chris Cornell. The lyrics around the page read: Halo-I'm complete. Halo-with me underneath. Halo-I'm reborn. I can do no wrong.

The Lolliopop Girls want you to forget about all the other challenges to enter your creations in for a bit and create something that YOU want to create, with no rules except your own. DO NOT seek out other challenges to try to fit your creation in somewhere.....let this one be just for YOU!

This challenge is your last challenge in June and your last chance at winning the "Good Times" kit from Color Me Miki.

Comments

  1. sounds like a fun challenge (not seeking a challenge out, just creating!), love what you did with the color yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool and unique looking layout. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment