U2

Supplies:
Paper: Sassafras Lass
Alpha Stickers: American Crafts
Rub-Ons: Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's
Felt Animals: Sassafras Lass
Pearls: Prima
Chipboard Flower: Sassafras Lass
The journaling reads: Claire-You are so outgoing. I know you will always be surrounded by friends. You are sassy all the time. I love that you have an attitude and that you aren't afraid to speak your desires. You are kind. Not a day goes by where you don't tell me you love me. You are always up for snuggling. You have a wonderful creative imagination. You are perfect. I wouldn't change a thing about you. I love you so much! Scarlett-Brave is your unofficial middle name. You'll try anything, without fear. You are wild and crazy, always on the go. You are, at times, shy. You like to peek at people you are unfamiliar with from someplace safe. It makes me happy that you are so happy. I love the sparkle in your eyes, the curl in your hair and your sunny disposition. I love you just as you are. You're beautiful!

I created this layout for a crop challenge at From Here 2 Scrapternity. The Scrapternity November Crop starts today and ends Monday. Please stop by for some fantastic challenges, fun games, prizes and a lot of inspiration! Will you be the Queen of the Crop?

Comments