Creative Cookbooking's Thanksgiving Contest

I am thankful that I am able to share a meal with my entire family, even if it is only a couple times a year. I altered a Prima notecard box into a recipe holder using some paper from Cookbookin'. I am always traveling over the holidays, and being the cook in my family, I needed some way to travel with my recipes. This box is a perfect fit for my recipe cards and is also small enough to fit in my suitcase.

Join the chefs at Creative Cookbooking for a Thanksgiving Contest! For this contest use fall colors, journaling of some kind, and an altered embellishment on a layout or altered project about what you are thankful for. Layouts or altered items must be new and posted in the Creative Cookbooking Flickr Gallery with your name and "Thankful Contest" in the description. Please also link your layout to the challenge thread so we can all admire your work. Participants will be playing for an awesome prize provided by Cookbookin.com and the winning layout/project will be featured on the Creative Cookbooking blog. The design team will select the winning layout/project by voting for their favorite. The deadline for this contest is November 30 at midnight, EST time.

Comments